ISOTEST® In-plant Holiday Detectors
Reliable holiday detection with impulse voltage (NDT)
The focus is on the testing of all electrically non-conductive or slightly conductive coatings and components for cracks or pores.
ISOTEST act offers solutions for a reliable and economic holiday detection of
- films / foils
- plastic components
The new generation of the ISOTEST act opens up many further applications.
Apart from the well-known testing of factory coatings the holiday detection system is more and more often applied in the broad field of foil / film testing.
Another option is the testing of very thin coatings such as coatings on bus bars required in the automotive sector (e-mobility) or for energy distribution systems.
- Factory coatings of pipes incl. internal coatings i.e. 3-layer PE/PP and FBE coatings
- Enamel coatings
- Bus bars for electric vehicles and energy distribution systems
- Landfill linings and geomembranes
- Packaging films for the food, medical and pharmaceutical industries
- Barrier films and mining foils
- Battery trays
Benefits at a glance
- Non-destructive porosity testing with maximum testing safety in compliance with international testing standards
- „Phantom Grounding“ – no direct contact to the test object necessary
- Testing of damp or slightly conductive surfaces
- Pre-mounted expandable plug & play systems
- No static charging thanks to impulse voltage
- Quality – Made in Germany. More than 65 years of experience and product development
- Free tests with your product samples
- Competent expert advice
ISOTEST act in Action
Especially developed for the testing of factory coatings of all conventional coating materials (PE/PP/FBE) using one single device.
All provided voltages are in compliance with international testing standards.